We have the expertise to assist you throughout the entire China visa application process

China finger print

China Visa Program

We offer an exciting opportunity for foreigners who have a keen interest in exploring Chinese ceramic culture, traveling throughout China, or immersing themselves in the study of the Chinese language and arts. Our comprehensive programs provide a range of subjects to choose from, including Chinese language, calligraphy, ceramic pottery, painting, martial arts, and freelancing arts. You can enjoy these courses in Jingdezhen or other cities across China. The typical duration of the program ranges from 3 to 6 months. By enrolling in our program, students gain the advantage of being eligible to apply for an X2 visa, which grants legal permission to stay and study in China. We provide all the necessary documents for both student visas and travel visas, streamlining the application process for our participants.

China Visa- 3 Main Categories

X1 Visa

X1 Visa is intended for long-term study programs lasting over 180 days. To apply for an X1 visa, students usually need to submit their passport, admission notice, visa application form (JW202/201), physical examination report (required in some countries), and photos to the local Chinese embassy or consulate. It's important to note that the X1 visa is typically valid for only 30 days, so students must apply for a residence permit within 30 days of entering China.

X2 Visa

X2 Visa is suitable for short-term study programs lasting less than 180 days. The validity of an X2 visa can range from 30 to 180 days. Generally, students can apply for an X2 visa by submitting their passport, admission notice, visa application form (JW202/201, required in some countries), physical examination report (required in some countries), and photos to the local Chinese embassy or consulate.

L Visa for Travel

L Visa for Travel Purposes: The L visa is primarily for travelers and allows a stay of up to 30 days. If you plan to travel in China for a period of 30 days or less, you may apply for an L visa. However, if your travel duration exceeds 30 days, you will need to apply for an X1 or X2 visa. "L visa, which represents the Chinese characters '旅游' (lu you) meaning 'travel,' is named after the letter 'L' as the initial of the phrase."

China Visa Invitation Documents Required:

To apply for a study visa, you will need the following invitation documents provided by

  • Study visa invitation letter from
  • Obtain your accommodation confirmation letter from
  • Payment proof to support your student visa application.
  • China Student Visa Document Delivery:
    We provide electronic copies of your Chinese student visa documents, allowing you to apply with ease and save on courier charges. If you require original copies, we can arrange delivery through DHL (additional charges apply).

Process to Apply for China Student Visa:

Applying for a student visa in China requires attention to detail. Here is the step-by-step process:
1. Send us a copy of your passport.
2. We will promptly issue your visa invitation documents.
3. Apply for your Chinese Student Visa at the nearest embassy.
4. Receive your passport with the visa inside, and you will be ready to come to China.

Frequently Asked Questions